By Sharon A.M. MacLean
The more ways you offer prospective customers to contact you and join your automatic follow-up system, the more money you’re going to make. Donations, too.
So why restrict the way people contact you? Not everyone wants your e-newsletters. If people know and trust you, some prefer to see short text messages. Others want to call a phone number. If you’re already doing something to capture leads for your business, great job.
You’d be surprised how many small businesses are leaving business on the table.
But if you’re capturing leads with only ONE type of media or channel, you’re missing out on 3-10x MORE prospects than you’re currently getting. It’s pretty simple math – when you double the number of leads you capture, automatically follow up and sell to them with a system, you’re going to double your revenue. Take a look at the graph below that describes how an online marketing approach might find new customers.
Here’s SEVEN different ways to save prospecting time in your day.
- automated email
- custom hosted lead-capture page
- mobile text message
- voice recognition – that’s right, someone can call, say their name and email address while a marketing system decodes it and automatically adds them to a campaign
- QR code – in case you haven’t seen them before, those are those little codes you can read with a smart phone so you don’t have to type in a website
- your blog or website capture form
- our business card scanner mobile app for iphones.
Want to save time? Email me: sharon@worldgatemedia